Effective December, 2022
My Hand My Cause, Inc. (“MY HAND MY CAUSE,” “we,” “us,” “our,” and “company”) is a non-profit Company that provides fundraising for charities through celebrities and photography. What makes our Company distinctive is that we combine our fine art photography with the personal vision and goals of celebrities by selling life size prints of each celebrity’s hand along with their printed signature and date it was shot to raise money for existing charities. MY HAND MY CAUSE values your privacy.
What type of information do we collect?
We collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of the MY HAND MY CAUSE services.
- Automatic Collection. When accessing our Website, we automatically collect some information for our records which help us tailor our services better to you and ensure your safety by identifying any potential risks or abuse. Further, the collection of this information helps us gain statistical information regarding usage and traffic on the Website and Software.
- Website Data. When accessing our Website, your browser automatically sends some information that we record. This includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, computer, and connection information, referring web page, standard web log information, language settings, and time-zone. We will also automatically collect device information, such as device identifiers, device types, device plugins, hardware capabilities. When available from your devices, we automatically collect your GPS coordinates to deliver certain products and services tailored to your usage of our software. Most devices, such as smart phones and laptop computers offer the option for a user to accept or deny the sharing of information. If accepted, while visiting our Website, we will automatically collect some usage information such as pages viewed, buttons clicked, time spent viewing, access times, access dates, language preferences and search keywords.
- Contact Information Data. We automatically collect some contact information data e.g.- If you contact us via email or through our Website, we will collect your name, email address and any other contact information included in your email.
- Requested Information: As you attempt to access and some of the features on our Website or purchase our Products, we will request and collect some personal information. This information is stored for our records and to associate you with your account.
- Purchases. If you purchase any of our Products, we will ask you to provide your personal contact information. This information includes your name, mailing address, email address, phone number and preferred method of contact. We may also ask you to provide information regarding your notification preferences and if you’d like to receive promotional offers and information regarding new or additional services and software that we provide.
- Your opinion. We may, in the future, include other optional requests for information from you to help us to tailor the Website for you and deliver personalized information to you.
- Payment Information. If you purchase any Products from our Website, you will be asked to provide payment information to purchase the Products. You have the option to pay via credit card, debit card, wire transfer, ACH, check or PayPal. We will collect account numbers, routing numbers, name, billing addresses, banking institution information, any other financial information to complete the billing process. We may disclose this information to third-parties necessary to complete this process. Credit card information is transmitted via “Secure Socket Layer” (“SSL”) encryption for your protection.
How do we use your information?
Access/Use. The information we collect is used to give you access to our Products and services that you’ve purchased and process your transactions. More specifically, we use your information and data for the following, but not limited to, purposes:
- To provide the product or service you’ve purchased.
- To facilitate at create your binding contract with our Company.
- To provide you with the best technical support.
- To respond to any questions, comments, concerns, or complaints regarding our Website, products, and services.
- To comply with any regulatory obligations.
- To comply with any legal requirements, we may disclose your personal information, if required with the law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with any legal obligations. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Company
- Investigate and enforce violations of our terms and conditions, protect our rights or resolve disputes between users of the Software.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Products.
- Protect the personal safety of purchasers of the Products or users accessing our Website.
- Protect against any legal liability
- For other purposes with your consent.
Improved Experience. Some of the information we collect is used to better serve you and our customers. We use this information to update our Website to the most efficient and user-friendly interface. We are constantly utilizing this information to update our current products and services, while taking note as we develop new ones. You can find below a few ways that we use your information to better serve you and our customers:
- To allow for debugging, testing, and improvements of our Website.
- To conduct data analysis, research and otherwise build and improve our Products.
- To notify Client about changes to our service
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To provide news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and products we offer that are similar to those already purchased or inquired about, unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To provide and maintain our service
- To allow use of interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide you support; detection, prevention and address any technical and/or safety concerns and issues.
- To tailor the presentation of the Website and Website users for the most efficient view.
- To prevent fraud for you and our customers.
Retention of Information
We take great care and diligence to protect your information while it is in our possession. We store your personal information for only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, except where otherwise required or permitted by law. Once no longer required, your personal information will be securely destroyed or anonymized (so the information no longer identifies you). Please note that if your personal information is collected by a third party, it will be retained in accordance with the privacy policies and records retention requirements of that third party.
Transfer of Information
- Banks and finance companies
- Analytics and search engine providers
- Marketing and advertising companies
- Insurance providers
- Our affiliate companies, partners, contractors, and suppliers
- Our own employees and professional advisors
- Any courts of law, police departments, and/or government agencies
Third Party Links